Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poem of the Week

What did they do to my Beautiful Earth?

By: Hector, Grade 5
Cesar Chavez Learning Center

I’m up in the sky looking at people
Throwing trash to the floor 
I say, “No, No you better pick that up”
I was so angry for what they did to my earth
People cutting trees
The Earth was so sad
She felt so brown
There was no oxygen
People look what they did to our Earth
The Garbages were so full
No more trash could fit
There were a lot of factories
The air was not clear
It turned into something awful that no person could smell it
It surrounded the whole world
The next day I was so mad
I just wanted to make the greatest thunderstorm
And I did
I splashed everything
Not even a crumb of trash
Everyone was happy
No more factories that spread out the smoke
I am always watching 
For those days I have not forgotten in the sky
I am a cloud
And I will never forget what they did to my Beautiful Earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment